What if you could be sure that all your marketing paid off?
Learn How to Create a Marketing Plan That Leads You Toward Increased Sales and Profits
…..ALL the Time!
In order for you to know where your business needs to go, you need a roadmap. That’s why you create a business plan. The same goes for every aspect of your business, including marketing. In fact, having a clear and thorough marketing plan is essential if you want to maximise your marketing efforts and make the most of your precious resources.
Your business’s marketing plan is part of your overall business plan. But while the business plan covers every aspect of your business, your marketing plan deals with only marketing.
Your marketing plan includes everything from analysis of your market, your business, and your products, to marketing goals and the strategies that will help you reach those goals.
How much time are you spending on marketing your business?
- An hour a day?
- A day a week?
- 80% of your time?
More importantly, do you know whether all those efforts are paying off?
Most people think about their marketing based on:
- What the latest hot tactic is, or
- What they guessed worked in the past, or
- What some guru is telling them they should do
They’re just HOPING that their marketing will work.
Some marketers create a plan, thinking that they’re being very strategic and professional. But then they have trouble following through. Sometimes, you just don’t know what worked and what didn’t.
If you don’t have a solid marketing plan, you’re probably throwing away your TIME and MONEY.
The really successful marketers aren’t risk-takers. They know what’s going to work BEFORE they do it. They plan out every part of their marketing so that they don’t waste their energy on things that don’t have a hope in succeeding.
And when they do have a set-back, they know where and why.
Then they’re able to quickly turn on a dime, changing what they do so that their next steps lead to success. Even better, all their people know what to do too. So there’s no confusion. Nobody is doing rework because they didn’t ‘get it’ the first time.
But where do you start?
Sound like it’s just too much work for you? It isn’t!
We’ve put together a step-by-step course to guide you through the whole process.
How to Create Your Marketing Plan
In How to Create Your Marketing Plan, I’m going to walk you through all the steps in building a plan that will practically GUARANTEE that your marketing efforts lead you to higher sales.
Here’s what you’ll be achieving by the end:
- Do the research that tells you just what your market wants and where to find them
- Set marketing goals that were meant to be achieved
- Put together a mix of different marketing tactics that cover every part of your business
- Draft a marketing budget, so you know exactly where to spend and how much
- Finally, put everything together into a calendar and plans that you know you can implement RIGHT NOW!!
Want more specifics?
Here’s a quick snapshot of what’s covered and what you’ll get in the course:
- Module One – Introduction: Key Elements of a Marketing Plan
- Module Two – Why Do You Need a Marketing Plan ?
- Module Three – Market Research
- Module Four – Describe Your Company
- Module Five – Assessing Your Business
- Module Six – Establishing Marketing Goals
- Module Seven – Track Your Marketing Results
- Module Eight – Understanding the 4 P’s of Marketing
- Module Nine – Creating a Marketing Budget
- Module Ten – Creating Your Marketing Plan Calendar
- Module Eleven – Conclusion: Putting It All Together
Here is exactly what you will get in the How To Create A Marketing Plan course:
- A Workbook for completing activities
- A Marketing Plan Template
- Indepth Video Presentation walking through everything
- Infographics to help you remember what you learned
- A Marketing Plan Checklist
- Marketing Plan Overview
- 10 Best Campaigns
- Proven Online Tactics
- Top 22 Tools
- Marketing Budget Template
Our course takes the mystery and confusion out of creating professional marketing plans.
Your plan doesn’t have to be as complicated as you think!
Instead, you’ll walk through a clear formula that we’ve put together based on proven BEST PRACTICES.
Don’t waste another minute floundering around in the dark with your marketing. Start How to Create Your Marketing Plan and you’ll be off and running with marketing that you KNOW will work, in no time.