How to Use Facebook Groups to Grow Your Business
Facebook is the number one social media platform in the world. It is also one of the top 5 most visited websites. With more than 1.65 billion active users (as of 2016), Facebook gives you the potential of reaching out to a huge global audience.
But how can you tap the power of this massive social media site without ending up as just another voice in the noisy crowd?
One of the most influential ways to do that is to create a Facebook Group.
A Group gives you a dedicated online space to broadcast your message and interact with your market on a more personal and targeted level. It can help cement your brand on social media. You can decide who has access to your Group, and you can share photos, documents, and files with Group members. This valuable marketing tool is free to use, simple to set up, and can deliver many benefits.
As a free marketing tool, Facebook Groups are extremely versatile.
They reach your prospects and customers on their smartphones, tablets and computers. They are perfect for businesses large and small, established or in the start-up mode, whether you sell goods and services online or off. You don’t have to dedicate a lot of time to managing your Facebook presence either.
Course Curriculum Overview:
There are 6 modules in the course, including an introduction and a conclusion in which you will do some action planning.
Module One – Introduction
- Learn the benefits of creating a Facebook Group
- You will learn how to join a Facebook Group and how to interact with one
Module Two – Making Facebook Groups a Part of Your Marketing Plan
- The three different types of Facebook Groups
- Learn how your Group fits into your marketing plan
- Decide which type of Facebook Group you would like to create a test group
Module Three – Setting Up Your Facebook Group
- Complete a SWOT analysis to determine the type of Group that will help grow your business
- What would you like to achieve from your Facebook Group
- Learn about what details you will need to add to your Facebook Group
Module Four – Engaging with Your Group
- The simple steps to growing your Group with a minimal time investment
- Why engagement and interaction is much more important than selling
- The do’s and don’ts of Facebook engagement
- When you should post for maximum engagement
Module Five – Growing Your Facebook Group
- Learn 5 activities that will grow your group
- 8 ways to grow your Facebook Group
- The do’s and don’ts of growing a Facebook Group
Module Six – Conclusion and Next Steps
In just 20 minutes a day you can create and grow a thriving Facebook Group. I will teach you the key to knowing exactly what to do to help you reach your business and marketing goals.
At the end of each module are assignments. These will guide you through creating, growing, managing, and monetising your Group.
Other course materials you will receive:
- Facebook Groups Course Book
- Workbook (to help you with the assignments)
- Summary Checklist (a summary of all the key points from the course in checklist format)